ติดต่อลงโฆษณา racingweb@gmail.com

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: I’ve been uploading tracks on SoundCloud for a while  (อ่าน 158 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ crowl

• กระทู้: 11
    • ดูรายละเอียด
I’ve been uploading tracks on SoundCloud for a while
« เมื่อ: 27/09/24, 03:47:59 »
Hey everyone! I’ve been uploading tracks on SoundCloud for a while, but I’m having trouble gaining followers. I’ve tried promoting on social media, but it feels like I’m not reaching enough people. Does anyone have any tips on how to grow my SoundCloud followers?

ออฟไลน์ keizerg

• กระทู้: 11
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Re: I’ve been uploading tracks on SoundCloud for a while
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 27/09/24, 04:29:18 »
Hi! Gaining followers on SoundCloud can indeed be a challenge, especially with so much content out there. One approach you might want to consider is using a service like https://views.biz/app/44-soundcloud-followers . They offer the option to buy SoundCloud followers, which can really help give your profile that initial boost. By increasing your follower count through Views.biz, your profile can appear more credible and attractive to new listeners. This is particularly useful if you're looking to gain traction quickly and stand out among the many artists on the platform. They offer packages that are reasonably priced, starting from small boosts to larger campaigns, depending on your needs. Of course, it's also important to keep creating high-quality content and engaging with your existing audience. But with the added followers from Views.biz, your tracks might get more visibility, which could lead to more organic growth as well.