ติดต่อลงโฆษณา racingweb@gmail.com

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Rays assess Dominican Republic Collection  (อ่าน 38 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Engstler

• กระทู้: 1
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Rays assess Dominican Republic Collection
« เมื่อ: 16/05/24, 15:06:14 »

This tale was excerpted from Adam Berry Rays Beat e-newsletter. To read the complete newsletter,  go here. And subscribe to get it routinely in your CHARLOTTE,  Fla. Jose Siri had read about it,  yet he didn't believe it. The Rays were going to break up the monotony of Spring Educating with a pair of video games against the Red Sox in his indigenous Dominican Republic?Then Siri saw a post on the MLB Dominicana Instagram page,  with his very own face staring back at him. It was happening. Sight this blog post on Instagram A blog post shared by Las Mayores  "That's when I finished up calling my mom and informing that,  'Hey,  I may be playing available, '" Siri stated through interpreter Manny ,  Siri and a taking a trip celebration of Rays executives,  team,  trainers and gamers are leaving the Grapefruit League and flying southern to Santo Domingo,  the resources of the Dominican Republic. Tampa Bay Bay and Boston will meet this weekend for a pair of games at Estadio Quisqueya,  the winter organization home of Tigres del Licey and Leones del Escogido,  in the Dominican Republic Collection as component of the 2024 MLB World prospect Yoniel Curet will start for the Rays in Saturday's 5:05 p.m. ET opener,  taking the pile in his home nation for the very first time in a Major League uniform. Right-handers Aaron Civale and Naoyuki Uwasawa are anticipated to pitch in Sunday's finale,  which begins at 1:05 p.m. is only the fourth time Major Organization groups will play exhibitions in the Dominican Republic,  following the Mets and Expos in 1999,  the Astros and Red Sox in 2000 and the Tigers and Doubles in 20. This journey is a big deal for the country's passionate baseball fans,  claimed bench train Rodney Linares,  yet likewise for the Rays' Dominican players." It mosting likely to be trendy. I recognize everyone discussing and assuming about it. I recognize it a big deal for me,  going back home in this setting, " said Linares,  who managed the Dominican's World Baseball Classic group. "It an actually large offer for me,  and I understand it was a huge offer for the youngsters." The majority of the Dominican players on the journey have experience in LIDOM,  playing winter season round in their home country. However using a major league attire,  even in a Springtime Training exhibit,  is something various totally." An unique chance. It's a honored minute for myself,  for my household,  representing my household, " claimed Minor League infielder Ronny Simon,  the ruling LIDOM MVP,  with Rays communications director Elvis Martinez. "Dream come true. Never thought this would certainly occur. Once you're using a Tampa Bay Rays attire,  they see you various. It resembles,  'OK Rays Store,  he sort of made it.' Also if it's an event video game or a Springtime Training game,  it indicates a whole lot for us." No. 1 prospect Junior Caminero is from the resources,  with household still staying in Santo Domingo,  and he was the top choice in last year's Dominican Wintertime Organization draft by Escogido. He's participated in games at Estadio Quisqueya given that he was a boy,  watching Licey and Escogido. He's so excited to play there this weekend,  Linares stated,  that he just recently asked 2 or 3 times in one early morning if he would certainly obtain to play all nine innings also though it's still a Springtime Training game." I'm mosting likely to take benefit of it and have as much enjoyable as I can, " Caminero said through Navarro. "It's going to be a blast." The trip will offer a couple of special occasions far from the ball park. On Saturday morning,  players,  alumni and staff will take part in an MLB Play Ball event with neighborhood youngsters focused on "vitilla, " the Dominican's version of stickball,  typically played with a broomstick and bottle cap as the bat and sphere. The Rays' taking a trip event will certainly additionally have the ability to visit their Dominican numerous Rays,  this is a welcome trip home. Amed Rosario,  a Dominican local that's never played winter ball there,  will take the area in his home nation. Linares will see his household and welcome his father,  Julio,  a longtime train and supervisor in the Astros organization,  to the ballpark for pregame method. Francisco Mejíí a said he will certainly have "a great deal of family" around,  and Simon chuckled and said "everyone" is concerning see 's a distinct chance,  and the Rays intend to enjoy it." It's practically kind of the same exhilaration similar to when I signed properly, " Curet said with Martinez. "Now,  having the chance to go back to my country wearing a Big league attire and being included in the 40-man lineup,  it makes me seem like I'm a little closer to my dreams." Traveling rosterThe Rays aren't sending their whole squad,  so there will certainly be some familiar faces missing out on from the collection. Pitching instructor Kyle Snyder will additionally stay back at Charlotte Sports Park,  where the Rays will certainly organize some intrasquad action Friday and of recognizable Rays will certainly exist,  however,  including a lot of the major league placement : Civale,  Curet,  Manuel Rodrguez,  Trevor Brigden,  Carlos Garcia,  Michael Gomez,  Antonio Jimenez,  Enmanuel Mejia,  Erasmo Ramrez,  Justin Sterner,  Edwin Uceta,  Uwasawa,  Jacob WaguespackCatchers: Ren Pinto,  Meja,  Logan DriscollInfielders: Jonathan Aranda,  Osleivis Basabe,  Jos Caballero,  Caminero,  Curtis Mead,  Isaac Paredes,  Rosario,  SimonOutfielders: Randy Arozarena,  Jonny DeLuca,  Richie Palacios,  Harold Ramrez,  Siri,  Niko Hulsizer