ติดต่อลงโฆษณา racingweb@gmail.com

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: The Open Championship: Emotional Smith hands Claret Jug back to R&A at Royal Liv  (อ่าน 260 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ thanapoobuseri

• กระทู้: 7
    • ดูรายละเอียด
"Hopefully it's another week like last year and I'm back with the trophy."

Smith, who has been in England "for a few weeks", comes into The Open in decent form, having won the most recent LIV Golf event at Centurion Golf Club.

And while he says he's still as much in the dark as anyone about how the proposed merger between LIV Golf's funders - Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund - and the PGA Tour will develop, he's keen to keep his focus on the golf.

"LIV aside, I'm determined to try my best every week and just try and be a better golfer than I was last week," he said.

"I think as a golfer, I think I'm actually a better golfer now than I was last year.

"But I've never tried too much to worry about what people thought of me and I think LIV was really well received in Australia.

"They were probably the two most important things to me. I think when I went down to Australia to play the PGA and the Open, at the end of the year there was no public kind of uproar of me switching tours.

"They were just happy to see me there playing golf. That was awesome."

Asked if becoming a major champion had changed him in any way, he replied with a smile: "I think the person is the same. I think my old boy would give me a clip around the ears if I was any different."

แทงป๊อกเด้ง

ออฟไลน์ FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
  • กระทู้: 8,207
  • เพศ: ชาย
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • Great 메이저사이트 Info
New Cabinet Restoration Info
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 29/06/24, 20:16:52 »
To the person inquiring about build it cabinets, kitchens to go, cost to build your own kitchen cabinets, kitchen ideas without cabinets, kitchen cabinets with designs, best kitchen cupboards, studio cabinets, bathroom cabinet maker near me, cabinet building kit, new kitchen cabinets cost,  I highly recommend this awesome diy cabinet projects info or cabinets to go stores, living room storage cabinet design, kitchen cabinet building materials, different kitchen cupboards, kitchen with cupboards, cabinets to go website, inside cabinet design, kitchen ready cabinets, step by step kitchen cabinet making, gray and white kitchen cabinet ideas, alongside all this go here for kitchen cabinets url and don't forget kitchen by design, best affordable cabinets, cost of basic kitchen cabinets, kitchen design tool, cost to get new cabinets, easy cabinets, cabinets shop, d cabinets, studio cabinets, custom home cabinets, alongside all this awesome cabinet painting services tips which is also great. Also, have a look at this straight from the source for cabinet upgrade tips alongside all fitted kitchen cupboards designs, make a kitchen, room with cabinet, custom kitchen cupboards, design all cabinets, all new kitchen cabinets, cabinet ideas for room, build my dream kitchen, best place to get cabinets, r and a cabinets, and don't forget this recommended affordable cabinet solutions url with kitchen room cabinet, different kitchen cupboards, dream home cabinets, simple kitchen cabinet design for small kitchen, custom cabinet construction, inset cabinets online, black kitchen in small space, cabinets in family room, unusual kitchen cabinets, kitchen cabinet cost and installation,  for good measure. Check more @ Cool Tajir4D Login Tips 9ef73ba

ออฟไลน์ FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
  • กระทู้: 8,207
  • เพศ: ชาย
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • Great 메이저사이트 Info
Updated Gold Buying Website
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 2/07/24, 20:30:56 »
In response to the lady inquiring about gold swiss, buy back price of gold, buy swiss gold, bullion gold for sale, gold ingots price, gold bullion bars price, bullion bars gold, swiss gold bars, buy gold ingots, american gold bars,  I highly recommend this high rated gold buying details or buy gold prague, gold biscuit gold, investment gold bars, gold bars price, gold bars, gold pamp, the gold bullion, swiss gold ingot, gold bars for, physical gold bars, not to mention this your input here for gold buying tips not to mention buy a gold, gold bars, gold bars for sales, buy gold bars for investment, buy real gold bars, buy gold in, price of a gold bullion, buy pamp, buy the gold, difference between bullion and gold, not to mention this cool gold buying link which is also great. Also, have a look at this high rated gold buying advice not to mention american gold biscuit, a bar of gold, buy gold in, physical gold bars, gold bullion account, the gold bullion, gold block price, buy gold prague, buy the gold, gold blocks, and don't forget this one-time offer for gold buying url with american gold biscuit, gold and silver bricks, karat gold bars, gold buy gold, buy gold in, american gold bars, gold bars for, gold swiss, from where to buy gold bars, suisse pamp,  for good measure. Check more @ Updated Gold Buying Tips 1a4aade