ติดต่อลงโฆษณา racingweb@gmail.com

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Enjoy the city no need to travel far  (อ่าน 205 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ panne rattana

• กระทู้: 920
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Enjoy the city no need to travel far
« เมื่อ: 30/04/23, 19:46:36 »
Enjoy the city no need to travel far flights from singapore to thailand Want to travel but don’t know where to go? Plus, I only have one day off… How can I get my body full and ready to go to work? Today we will introduce tourist attractions in Bangkok. Just one day to travel In addition, you can heal yourself like traveling to other provinces, where is it?

1. Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew
The Grand Palace and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha are must-see first stops in Bangkok.

royal palace Built in 2011 1782 and has been the royal residence for more than 150 years and is the most famous landmark of Bangkok today. also located within the palace Its name comes from the 14th-century sacred Buddha statue carved from jade.

2. Wat Pho
Wat Pho is also known as Wat Phra Chetuphon Vimolmangklaram Ratchaworawiharn. There is a reclining Buddha image. (Reclining Buddha, Wat Pho), lacquered and gilded, 46 meters long. Wat Pho is also famous for Thai massage. and is the location of Wat Phra Chetuphon Traditional Medicine School Visitors to the temples can also receive traditional Thai massages in the temple grounds.

Enjoy the city no need to travel far See more here bit.ly/3oF0y3h